Knowing how to build a healthy, long-term relationship begins with establishing rules and managing your dog’s behavior from the first day you bring her home. Start training as early as possible to eliminate behavior problem in the future! We offer 2 options for new puppy owners:
AGE: Puppies from 8 weeks to 16 weeks of age are invited.
Group classes are great for most puppies. They allow the normal socialization with other puppies and people that is very crucial for your puppy’s development. Classes are on a rotating basis… you and your puppy can join at any point!
- WEEK 1 – House Training, Freedom vs. Boundaries & Crate Training
- WEEK 2 – Socialization, Confidence Building & Play Biting
- WEEK 3 – Basic Puppy Training & Commands
- WEEK 4 – Preventing Predictable Adolescent Problems
At each session, we will include time for puppies to play together in a supervised setting.Class Size No more than 8 puppies in one class. Please call to be put on our list for each session – reservations are on a first-come, first-served basis.
Vaccination Policy Your puppy must be as current as she can be for the puppy’s age. Owner must bring vaccination records.
Puppy Training Camp
AGE: For puppies 12 weeks to 10 months of age.
This program is available through Daily Drop Off or with Overnight Lodging. We will help you with:
- Creating the right environment at your home to be successful
- New dog owner education
- Walking on leash
- Potty training/housebreaking
- Sit and down
- Discouraging jumping
- Communicating to your puppy
- Biting and nipping